- Book a FREE Phone Consultation
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700Mon7:30AM - 4PMTue11AM - 4PMWed7:30AM - 4PMThu9AM - 11AMFri7:30AM - 4PM*By appointment only
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: allergies
For many sufferers of allergic rhinitis, there’s no need to hear a news report detailing the pollen count outside, as their runny nose, sneezing and itchy eyes will let them know. Often these symptoms strike in the summer and spring, but some patients also have symptoms due to an allergy to dust,
Research tells us that acupuncture has been beneficial in treating a variety of conditions including high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, and headaches, just to name a few. And the good news is, you can add allergy symptoms to that list as well.