- Call for a FREE Consultation
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon8AM - 3PMTue11AM - 4PMWed8AM - 3PMThu8AM - 11AMFri8AM - 3PM*By appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: beauty
Facial Rejuvenation with Cosmetic Acupuncture
There are countless articles and research papers on the benefits of acupuncture, but did you know that it can also be used to combat the signs of aging? A natural alternative to surgery or Botox, facial acupuncture is merely an extension of traditional acupuncture and Chinese medicine philosophy.
Unlike an injection of Botox or some other filler, facial acupuncture
Posted in Acupuncture, Facial Rejuvenation, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged acupuncture, cosmetic acupuncture, facial rejuvenation, tcm Comments Off on Facial Rejuvenation with Cosmetic Acupuncture
The Lotus Flower and Acupuncture
Why the Lotus Flower Image?
What does the Lotus Flower have to do with Acupuncture?
The lotus flower symbolizes new beginnings.
It is regarded in many different cultures as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth.
The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with beauty. Untouched by the impurity
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged acupuncture, anxiety, enlightenment, migraines, New Beginnings, preventative medicine, purity, rebirth, self care, self-regeneration, stress Comments Off on The Lotus Flower and Acupuncture