- Book a FREE Phone Consultation
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon8AM - 3PMTueby special appointment onlyWed8AM - 3PMThuby special appointment onlyFri8AM - 3PM*By appointment only
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: Menopause
For many women, the journey through menopause can be fraught with various symptoms that can range in severity from mild at one end of the spectrum to debilitating at the other. The menopausal transition is different for every woman and tailored treatments offered by acupuncture can provide significant benefits. Although studies outline more, let’s look at just three of
Menopause is a natural decline of the Kidney Jing, or essence, according to Chinese Medicine. So, how does one prepare? Simply put, we have to be more “Yin” in our approach to life. Yin is restful and nourishing. So slowing down, taking more time for rest and finding balance is an appropriate approach.
See the full article below to