- FREE ConsultationCall us for details at 410-984-3700
- Jean Donati Acupuncture, LLC9106 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, Maryland 21237410-984-3700
- Mon7:30AM - 4PMTue3PM - 7PMWed7:30AM - 4PMThu3PM - 7PMFri7:30AM - 4PM*By appointment only
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- • Traditional Tips for Insomnia •
- • Spring TCM Life Tips •
- • Self-Care and Preventative Medicines •
Tag Archives: stress
Anger is the emotion associated with springtime in Traditional Chinese Medicine. For most of us, we consider anger a bad emotion, something to avoid or get rid of, so why would it be one that TCM would shine a light on?
Well, no emotion is inherently good or bad, it’s how we deal with challenging emotions that can end up
Enjoying Naps in the Winter Season
Most mammals are polyphasic sleepers, meaning that they sleep for short periods throughout the day. For humans, days are divided into two distinct periods, one for sleep and one for wakefulness, which is a monophasic sleep pattern. However, this may be a product of living in an industrialized world and not the
Autoimmune diseases are a collective group of disorders that plague nearly 50 million people in the United States today. When a person suffers from an autoimmune disease it means their own immune system is attacking the body and altering or destroying the tissues. Autoimmune diseases include things like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, pernicious anemia, multiple sclerosis, irritable