- FREE ConsultationCall us for details at 410-984-3700
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture, LLC604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon7:30AM - 4PMWed7:30AM - 4PMFri7:30AM - 4PM*By appointment only
- • Autumn Immunity •
- • Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Fall •
- • Breathwork in Lung Season •
Tag Archives: anxiety
We all know that stress is just a part of life. We all have moments of feeling anxious or depressed, but when those feelings become more of a permanent fixture in our lives, it is time to get some help. What many may not know is how effective acupuncture can be in providing relief to the mental and physical
Why the Lotus Flower Image?
What does the Lotus Flower have to do with Acupuncture?
The lotus flower symbolizes new beginnings.
It is regarded in many different cultures as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth.
The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with beauty. Untouched by the impurity
“At a time when people are so conscious of maintaining their physical health by controlling their diets, exercising, and so forth, it makes sense to try to cultivate the corresponding mental attitudes too.”
– HH the Dalai Lama, 1963
It can be easy to forget how much our mental state can affect our physical well-being. In Traditional