- Call for a FREE Consultation
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: stability
Easing Transitions with the Earth Element
We all are very familiar with Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter but why does Chinese Medicine include a fifth season and where does it fit on the calendar?
According to TCM theory, the fifth season is actually that important time between the seasons, where we ‘return to center’ so we can ‘pivot’. About 2-3
There are 5 elements or Seasons of energy in Acupuncture. Each is associated with time, color, sound, odor, foods and other associations. These 5 Elements are s follows.
Earth (Late Summer) Holding energy, nourishing, supporting
Metal (Autumn) Descending movement, letting go, loss
Water (Winter) Stillness, persistence movement, power, regenerating
Wood (Spring) Uprising movement, birth, growth
Summer (Fire) Dancing energy,