- Call for a FREE Consultation
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon8AM - 3PMTue11AM - 4PMWed8AM - 3PMThu8AM - 11AMFri8AM - 3PM*By appointment only
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Four Reasons Self-Care Should be a Priority in Your Life
Self-care has become a trendy buzzword in the post-Covid era but the benefits to practicing regular self-care are undeniable. But first, let’s talk about what self-care is and what it isn’t. Self-care is taking steps to address your physical and emotional health needs to the best of your ability. Self-care is not being selfish or self-indulgent.
And nobody knows the importance of self-care better than moms. Yet moms are usually the first to put themselves at the bottom of the list in terms of self-care. But we don’t all have to be moms to have an overwhelming to-do list that depletes us mentally and physically. Just like a healthy diet and regular exercise, self-care is the next key to great physical and mental health.
The best part about self-care is that it includes a variety of activities that can range from exercise, yoga, hiking in nature, or bike riding, to quieter outlets like reading, meditation, prayer, or a warm bath. It really is up to you to determine what outlet is best for you. continue reading