- Book a FREE Phone Consultation
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon8AM - 3PMTueby special appointment onlyWed8AM - 3PMThuby special appointment onlyFri8AM - 3PM*By appointment only
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: energy
Cupping is a form of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) therapy that dates back to ancient Egyptian, Middle Eastern and Chinese cultures as far back as 300A.D. TCM philosophy believes that pain results from the blockage of Qi, blood, or energy. You have all heard me say in relationship to acupuncture: “Where there’s stagnation, there is pain. Where there
The Health Benefits of Acupuncture and Yoga
Acupuncture is an ancient healing technique originating in China over 5000 years ago. It is the process of moving qi (chee) or energy, in the body to decrease pain, facilitate health, wellness, and allow the body to heal itself. Disruption of qi energy is responsible for pain and illness in the body.