- FREE ConsultationCall us for details at 410-984-3700
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture, LLC604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon7:30AM - 4PMWed7:30AM - 4PMFri7:30AM - 4PM*By appointment only
- • The Joy Of Healing: How Summer Fun Heals the Heart •
- • Summer’s Bounty •
- • Easing Transitions with the Earth Element •
More than 34 million Americans have diabetes, and approximately 90 percent of them have type 2 diabetes, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Type 2 diabetes, while its exact cause is unknown, develops when the body becomes resistant to insulin or the pancreas doesn’t produce enough insulin. Because of this, treatment often involves taking “insulin sensitizers” or medication that helps the body increase its sensitivity and therefore ability to process insulin, keeping the blood sugar from getting too low. Unfortunately, this medication often causes side effects, including weight gain and anemia. continue reading