- FREE ConsultationCall us for details at 410-984-3700
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture, LLC604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon7:30AM - 4PMWed7:30AM - 4PMFri7:30AM - 4PM*By appointment only
- • The Joy Of Healing: How Summer Fun Heals the Heart •
- • Summer’s Bounty •
- • Easing Transitions with the Earth Element •
Tag Archives: migraines
Why the Lotus Flower Image?
What does the Lotus Flower have to do with Acupuncture?
The lotus flower symbolizes new beginnings.
It is regarded in many different cultures as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth.
The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with beauty. Untouched by the impurity
As we enter a new year, it is natural to want to look back on the last one. As humans, we have the gift and the hurdle of marking time, so it can feel helpful to recall memories we want to hold on to or look for lessons we can take with us.
To that end, here are three