- FREE ConsultationCall us for details at 410-984-3700
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture, LLC604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon7:30AM - 4PMWed7:30AM - 4PMFri7:30AM - 4PM*By appointment only
- • Autumn Immunity •
- • Healthy Breakfast Ideas for Fall •
- • Breathwork in Lung Season •
Tag Archives: preventative medicine
Acupuncture is part of an ancient medical system known as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It is commonly used to treat a multitude of ailments in adults and is gaining popularity among pediatrics. There are licensed acupuncturists who specialize in treating children and are in high demand. These pediatric acupuncturists are helping children where others can’t and for many, it
Why the Lotus Flower Image?
What does the Lotus Flower have to do with Acupuncture?
The lotus flower symbolizes new beginnings.
It is regarded in many different cultures as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth.
The lotus flower grows in muddy water and rises above the surface to bloom with beauty. Untouched by the impurity
I think we all know someone, or maybe it’s even ourselves, who lives by the refrain, “If it’s not broken, don’t fix it.”
Often used to put off replacing outdated tools or technology, the phase can be connected to how we view healthcare as well. It can be hard to think about our physical health until it is a