- Book a FREE Phone Consultation
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon8AM - 3PMTueby special appointment onlyWed8AM - 3PMThuby special appointment onlyFri8AM - 3PM*By appointment only
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Tag Archives: back pain
Over the past few days, I have had several patients ask me …”I am coming in for neck pain or back pain or shoulder pain…where are you going to put the needles”? Or if I have been seeing the patient I am asked “when are you going to treat my pain…
Bringing a child into the world is one of life’s greatest gifts. But, along with the anticipation of that little bundle of joy, often comes some physical challenges and discomfort that can make for a long nine months. Did you know that acupuncture has been shown to address several issues that come up during pregnancy? Here’s what to know
The Health Benefits of Acupuncture and Yoga
Acupuncture is an ancient healing technique originating in China over 5000 years ago. It is the process of moving qi (chee) or energy, in the body to decrease pain, facilitate health, wellness, and allow the body to heal itself. Disruption of qi energy is responsible for pain and illness in the body.