- Call for a FREE Consultation
- Verify Your Insurance
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- Jean Donati Acupuncture604 E. Joppa RD
Towson, MD 21286410-984-3700
- Mon8AM - 3PMTue11AM - 4PMWed8AM - 3PMThu8AM - 11AMFri8AM - 3PM*By appointment only
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Menopause is a natural decline of the Kidney Jing, or essence, according to Chinese Medicine. So, how does one prepare? Simply put, we have to be more “Yin” in our approach to life. Yin is restful and nourishing. So slowing down, taking more time for rest and finding balance is an appropriate approach.
See the full article below to find out more about each of the 6 types of Menopause…Which one are you?
Give us a call and together let’s discover which “type” of menopause you may be experiencing. We’ve got healthful options to support you through your healing journey. We can do this! Give us a call today.